Sunday, February 16, 2014

'Tis the Season

I was able to skype my family on Christmas! AAHH So wonderful. Thanks everyone for your love and support this season. I appreciate all you have done for me. It was humbling to be able to celebrate Christmas while being on a mission. It made me realize that if we focus our lives on the Savior, we don't need anything else.

Other than Christmas, this week has been slow. Because of the break, we are currently in a ghost town. But, hey that's missionary work for ya. I have been struggling I won't deny it. But struggles have truly humbled me. These are rough times, but I had a companion one time tell me that your hardest day on your mission is better than your best day at home. This is not to say anything about home, because I do miss my family terribly, what I mean is that there is nothing better than serving the Lord. I know these hard times are the Lord blessing me with the opportunity to grow. How grateful I am! I love this gospel so much and it means everything to me. Something that Sis. Firestone and I do is that we write a miracle that happens to us everyday. Since I have been doing this I have seen a change. Although we are in a drought, miracles are still happening every day! 

I know the Savior loves me because he allows me to be imperfect and  change and grow. Thanks for all the support and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment